Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Long Overdue Shoutout

For the past few years I have taking my originals to a highly recommended photographer who shoots 2-D and 3-D art. I don't trust myself to get my pieces set-up properly let alone knowing my camera well enough to use. Making sure the photo contains the correct colors of my piece is another concern that just heightens my anxiety.
Eric Law of Color & Ink Ltd. is one of the best art photographers around. He runs the business very professionally and always greets you at the door with a warm smile. He becomes very familar with the clients work and notes the colors in their pieces. This enables him to correct the colors in the computer so when the prints are produced they look "spot on" to the original. This is what separates him from all other art photographers. Clients purchasing my prints are just as happy as the clients purchasing the original.
Eric uses a ten ink color printer which produces the vivid colors and smooth transitions that artists works call for. With superior lightfastness ratings, these prints last up to 200 years (providing the prints are covered with UV glass and kept out of the sun).
Color and Ink, Ltd. uses the Epson Stylus Pro 7900 Printer using Epson UltraChrome K3 HDR pigment inks and the highest quality, acid-free archival Epson professional Media.

No comments: